Welcome to Pedantic Warlord Place site.A blogspot made by Pamela Lagahid,16.female.A fanatico of korean dramas and asian dramas especially.....WINTER SONATA. Like any other GAL,I am very attracted to kikay stuffs..,I'm so much in love toBae Yong Joon the main character of Winter Sonata... Thanks to my one and only love!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!

« Home

Welcome to my place

Hey people out there welcome to my blog! In my blog you can interact with me. I'm a fan of korean actors and actresses.My idol is Bae Yong Jun, he is a south korean actor. He was the most charming among the korean actors I've known. I like to communicate to all of you through computers. I like foods with delicious taste! W E L C O M E !!!!

About me

  • I'm Pam
  • From Cebu, Central Visayas, Philippines
  • I'm a college student taking up Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
PROFILE

Previous posts