Welcome to Pedantic Warlord Place site.A blogspot made by Pamela Lagahid,16.female.A fanatico of korean dramas and asian dramas especially.....WINTER SONATA. Like any other GAL,I am very attracted to kikay stuffs..,I'm so much in love toBae Yong Joon the main character of Winter Sonata... Thanks to my one and only love!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!

« Home | BAE YONG JUNHe is the enigmatic Jun who gave up hi... » | ANGELIC LAYER » | FULL METAL ALCHEMIST » | THE DAY YOU SAID GOODNIGHT BY HALE » | KOREAN STARS: BA... » | THIS IS MY FAVORITE CARTOON SE... » | Welcome to my place »


RAINIER CASTILLO
I. BIOA. Basic InfoName: Rainier Joseph Diaz Castillo
Nickname: Buboy, RJ
Birthday: October 21, 1985
Birthplace: Quezon CityHobbies:
Playing computer games, shopping, hanging out with friends Sport: BasketballB.
FavoritesActors/Actresses- Local: Cesar Montano-
Foreign: Brad Pitt Movie: Ocean’s Eleven
TV Show: Starstruck
Singers: Boyz II Men
Song: Four Seasons of Loneliness
Music: Love songs
C. PersonalAdjective that best describes you: Cute Fashion: Shirt, jeans and jacket
Pet: Dog
Fears: Darkness
Most treasured items: Shoes, jackets
Unforgettable childhood memory: Many to mention
Goals: To become successful in life
Role Models: Peter North, Chuck Norris
II. Q & AIf you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have? I’d be a student.
What is your biggest frustration/regret? None.What do most people don’t know about you? My kindness
What is your most unforgettable moment/experience? Winning sa “Strastruck”
What are you most proud of? My killer smile!!!
What do you value most? My computers
What do you want to achieve? To become a successful person
What is your advice to aspiring artists? Always smile. Don’t give up and be humble always.