Welcome to Pedantic Warlord Place site.A blogspot made by Pamela Lagahid,16.female.A fanatico of korean dramas and asian dramas especially.....WINTER SONATA. Like any other GAL,I am very attracted to kikay stuffs..,I'm so much in love toBae Yong Joon the main character of Winter Sonata... Thanks to my one and only love!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!

« Home | THE SERIES THAT HOOKED THE ASIA » | FUSHIGI YUUGI!!!! THE BEST » | HOTELIER » | RAINIER CASTILLOI. BIOA. Basic InfoName: Rainier J... » | BAE YONG JUNHe is the enigmatic Jun who gave up hi... » | ANGELIC LAYER » | FULL METAL ALCHEMIST » | THE DAY YOU SAID GOODNIGHT BY HALE » | KOREAN STARS: BA... » | THIS IS MY FAVORITE CARTOON SE... »

CHAMP LUI PIO

THE VERY HANDSOME VOCALIST OF HALE!

This is the owner of this blog,I want to thank all who comment in my blog.I was so happy thank you!

some sites that are advertise here in my blog through there comments are good to you!

Post a Comment