Welcome to Pedantic Warlord Place site.A blogspot made by Pamela Lagahid,16.female.A fanatico of korean dramas and asian dramas especially.....WINTER SONATA. Like any other GAL,I am very attracted to kikay stuffs..,I'm so much in love toBae Yong Joon the main character of Winter Sonata... Thanks to my one and only love!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!

« Home | QTV Channel 11 joins the league of free-TV channel... » | SASSY GIRL CHUN HYANG » | THINGS TO REMEMBER ABOUT GOSSIP » | SYNOPSIS: JEWEL IN THE PALACE » | JEWEL IN THE PALACE » | JUE SHI SHUANG JIAO or AMAZING TWINS » | CHAMP LUI PIO » | THE SERIES THAT HOOKED THE ASIA » | FUSHIGI YUUGI!!!! THE BEST » | HOTELIER »

AN INSIDE LOOK OF MARS : a taiwanese drama ( my views)



When I first saw MARS, I was really like the production. The story was very nice and the scenes were very intriguing. I like the matured rule of Vic Zhuo as Chen Ling and Barbie Xu as Qui Lou. They both deserve a great roles like this. I was enlighten and intrigue by the story and the production. I really dont know why the writer is having this kind of story. I admit it is not a typical story. When we say not a typical story, it is not like the other series that were so boring and unrealistic. Some of the scenes were unrealistic in the series but it will not ruin the plot and also the acting of the characters. The show shows the present problem of teenagers especially in love and family and how they deal on it.
Mars is a japanese manga and was made series in Taiwan. I'm inviting all my readers to please watch MARS in Qtv channel 11 in Manila and 27 in Cebu and Davao. You will greatly enjoy this kind of series and will make you fall in love in a not typical way.